- Free Visa® debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with free Kasasa checking accounts
- Fast, free, and easy
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
Automated Telephone Service (ATS)
With a touch tone phone, your account number, and personal identification number (PIN), you can access your account using the Automated Telephone Service (ATS). Please notify the Call Center to set-up this service during normal business hours, Monday through Thursday from 9 AM to 5 PM and Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM.
Using the ATS, you can access your account to:
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Access your line of credit
- Make loan payments (within SCU accounts)
- Verify if checks have cleared
- And much, much more
To get started, call: (844) 378-7567
The perfect gift for friends, family, and coworkers! Stop by one of our branch locations to pick up yours today.
- Visa prepaid gift cards are available for purchase for $3 per card
- The minimum load is $10 and the max is $1,000
- Card replacement fee is $10 and there is a $5 fee after 12 consecutive months of non-usage
- Cardholders can access their account online 24/7/365 for balance and transaction information, sign up for alerts, PIN, suspend or reactivate their card
Move money across county, state, country, or even world with ease. We offer our customers both domestic and international wire transfer capabilities. Contact us for details.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Enjoy greater peace of mind by adding an extra layer of protection to your most valuable possessions. Safe Deposit Boxes are available at our Main Branch. Stop by to get details about safe deposit box rental.*
Official Checks & Money Orders
The next time you need to make an important payment, stop by Southeastern Credit Union. We offer official checks and money orders for sale at every branch.
*Contents are not insured or guaranteed by the credit union, the NCUA, or by any other government agency.