Nashville Branch Back Open
Dear Valued Member,
Good news at our Nashville location. All employees were sent to be tested for COVID-19 when the branch closed earlier this week. Those test results are back, and everyone’s test was negative. While the branch was closed, our janitorial service cleaned and disinfected the branch. That cleaning was completed Tuesday morning.
We are very thankful, other than our one team member, no one else at the branch tested positive for COVID-19. In addition, we are delighted to be able to re-open with such a minor delay.
On behalf of the board of directors, management, and employees of Southeastern Credit Union, we apologize for any inconvenience closing the branch may have caused. We felt it was in the best interest of you, our valued member, as well as our branch staff to proceed in a cautious manner.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at
The Board of Directors and Senior Management team of Southeastern Credit Union have been closely monitoring COVID-19 in South Georgia. Based on current information, a decision has been made to reopen all SCU lobbies on Monday, May 18, 2020, at 9:00 AM. We will be operating on our regular hours in all lobbies and drive-thrus.
We are complying with the State’s reopening guidelines for the safety of our community as well as our staff. We are asking you, our valued member, to follow the State guidelines as well. These recommendations include
- Members are encouraged to wear a face mask when entering the branch lobby
- Members with a fever or who are feeling sick should not come inside the credit union
- Members are asked to stay behind the plexiglass shields installed on desks at all times.
- A maximum of 10 members will be allowed inside the branch lobby at any one time.
- Members should maintain a 6-foot separation between themselves, other members and employees.
- For your safety and that of our employees, please follow the any directions posted at the branch.
Until May 18, our drive-thrus will remain open and we encourage members to use our online and mobile banking products. If you need to see a branch staff member in person, please call to make an appointment to come inside.
These are indeed challenging times. We regret the virus pandemic forced many business to close or limit service, including the credit union, but we are delighted to be re-opening branch lobbies to our members.