On January 1-Online Banking technical support will no longer be available for IE and legacy Edge
Effective January 1, 2021, Online Banking technical support will no longer be available for Internet Explorer and the legacy Microsoft Edge browsers. If you are currently using Internet Explorer, we recommend you switch to the new Microsoft Edge or another supported browser. If you are using the legacy Microsoft Edge browser (any version of Edge less than 70), we recommend upgrading to the newer version or switching to another supported browser.
Microsoft Edge (Chromium)
Safari (Apple/Mac Users Only)
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at
The Board of Directors and Senior Management team of Southeastern Credit Union have been closely monitoring COVID-19 in South Georgia. Based on current information, a decision has been made to reopen all SCU lobbies on Monday, May 18, 2020, at 9:00 AM. We will be operating on our regular hours in all lobbies and drive-thrus.
We are complying with the State’s reopening guidelines for the safety of our community as well as our staff. We are asking you, our valued member, to follow the State guidelines as well. These recommendations include
- Members are encouraged to wear a face mask when entering the branch lobby
- Members with a fever or who are feeling sick should not come inside the credit union
- Members are asked to stay behind the plexiglass shields installed on desks at all times.
- A maximum of 10 members will be allowed inside the branch lobby at any one time.
- Members should maintain a 6-foot separation between themselves, other members and employees.
- For your safety and that of our employees, please follow the any directions posted at the branch.
Until May 18, our drive-thrus will remain open and we encourage members to use our online and mobile banking products. If you need to see a branch staff member in person, please call to make an appointment to come inside.
These are indeed challenging times. We regret the virus pandemic forced many business to close or limit service, including the credit union, but we are delighted to be re-opening branch lobbies to our members.