New Debit Card Need to Know
New Debit Card Headed Your Way
Due to changes in VISA’s criteria for debit card numbers, we will be issuing new VISA debit cards to all current SCU debit card holders.
What Do I Need to Know?
- New cards will be distributed starting November 1, 2022.
- Your debit card number, expiration date, and PIN will all change.
- This new card can be activated immediately. If you have not received your new card by the week of November 28, 2022, or are experiencing issues activating your new card, please contact the Credit Union at 229-244-2732 for assistance.
- Once you receive and activate your new card, you’ll need to update your card information with any merchants who regularly bill this account or any reoccurring payments that you have set up. This may include insurance companies, payments to other financial institutions, online merchants, wireless, cable and internet providers, or other service providers that have it saved.
- If you use Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay digital wallets you will need to update your wallet with your new card information.
- If you use My Card Rules, you will need to update your card information in the MyCardRules app.
- Your previous SCU debit card will be deactivated at 11:59 pm on January 3, 2023.