Buying a home is a big deal. And we want to help you see it through. Let our local mortgage pros find the best plan for your budget.
- Competitive Rates
- Quick Decisions
- Local Processing
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes
- Investment properties mortgages available through our commercial department
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed-rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- Construction Loans
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Helpful loan advisors who know the South Georgia real estate market
- Repayment terms customized to fit your unique needs
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Southeastern CU’s trusted staff is here to guide you through the home buying process. Before your appointment with a mortgage officer, please feel free to browse through the preliminary information below.
- Documentation: You will need to gather a number of documents during the mortgage loan process. Take a look at our home mortgage checklist (PDF).
- Calculators: Before you begin looking for a home, know how much home you can afford. Find an online mortgage calculator to help you crunch the numbers.
- Rates: Mortgage rates change almost daily, and they are contingent on an applicant's credit score, loan amount and other key variables. Please consult with one of our friendly mortgage officers to discuss rates.
To learn more or get started,click the Request Info button above or below, give us a call at 229.293.1290, email [email protected], or just stop by our Valdosta Headquarters branch located at 3501 North Valdosta Road.